Tattoos are more than an ink art. They are used by people to express themselves, to tell others about their ideology. And tattoo quotes are one of the popular ways to do that. Tattoo quotes can be inspirational. They can tell other what you think. They can act as a “pick me up line”. While short tattoo quotes or one word tattoos are popular, some people get a paragraph inked. If you are a fan of long tattoo quotes, here we have rounded up best of them.
- I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they’re right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.
(Tip: Consider getting it on thighs and back)
- “The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours – it is an amazing journey – and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins.”
(Tip: Great for back or chest, ribs.)
- “Through a long and painful process, I’ve learned that happiness is an inside job – not based on anything or anyone in the outer material world. I’ve become a different and better person – not perfect, but still a work in progress.”
(Tip: Will look cool on thighs and back)
- “Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not: nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.”
(Tip: Get it on the back)
- “Don’t ever criticize yourself. Don’t go around all day long thinking, ‘I’m unattractive, I’m slow, I’m not as smart as my brother.’ God wasn’t having a bad day when he made you… If you don’t love yourself in the right way, you can’t love your neighbour. You can’t be as good as you are supposed to be.”
(Tip: Will look cool on the back.)
- “In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.”
(Tip: Will look trendy on the ribs.)
- God grant me the serenityto accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
(Tip: Get it on the ribs, chest or back.)
- “How happy is the blameless vestal’s lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot. Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each pray’r accepted, and each wish resign’d”
(Tip: Get it on the upper back.)
So these are some long quotes to express your identity. Consider getting them on the large parts like ribs, chest or back.
Keep in mind that a font is as important as the meaning. So get them done from an experienced artist who is specialized in such tattoos. One more thing—tattoo may cause pain and discomfort. So, use a quality numbing cream like Dr. Numb.
Do you want to ask anything? Or you have got a cool tattoo quote? Share with us by commenting below.